Ethereum co-founder Buterin burns 90% of his Shiba Inu tokens, donates rest to charity...


Republic World | 2021-05-18 13:55 UTC

Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin recently burned 90 per cent of his Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) holdings and announced that he will donate the remaining 10%.

By Anonymous Submission on 2021-05-18 16:55 UTC
  • Need an account?  
    or